Re: TAC... or Tipine Alger Confusion

To: "Gary Winblad" <garywinblad@home.com>
Subject: Re: TAC... or Tipine Alger Confusion
From: "tjordan" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 12:05:29 -0700
Hack,

The owner built the "car".  I'm sure he used several subcontractors to
assist him.  Real issue is who registered the car as a Tiger.  Wonder why
the car has ID from a later MKIa, yet the body sure looks like a Series IV.
Although the car has been at several TAC events, it has never been presented
for inspection.  See BON pg. 314.

tjj