Re: Tiger vs Morgan +8

To: Scott Donnelly <oharajem@free.midcoast.com>
Subject: Re: Tiger vs Morgan +8
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 15:04:42 -0400
At 02:16 PM 10/1/01 -0400, Scott Donnelly wrote:
>Not sure about an MGA but I have seen several swapped into MGBs. It is
>apparently a one of the more popular conversions.
>See: http://www.mgcars.org.uk/v8conv/v8conv1.html.
>The distributor is up front, angled to the left as I recall from my former
>Range Rover.

Scott

This conversion was actually marketed by Leyland as the "MGB/V8", though
not in the US.  I have seen one such car over here in the States and got to
drive it -- and an MGC -- on the same day.  Both were most interesting to
drive, though the C seemed really front-heavy.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh b`s fir gun ghr`s fir!