Re: Tiger vs Morgan +8

To: <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>, <oharajem@free.midcoast.com>
Subject: Re: Tiger vs Morgan +8
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 15:18:51 EDT
Interesting comment re: front end weight. If I'm not mistaken, a B-O-P 215 V8
w/ bellhousing and trans weighs a significant amount MORE than a small block
Windsor w/ bellhousing and top loader...why bother with a motor that has less
displacement, potential and parts availability?
I, personally, like Tom Hall's solution which is now owned by the Guerras: 13b
rotary and direct top Mazda sourced 5 speed. The whole shooting match is about
as big as a beer keg and fits behind the front crossmember! 200+ hp just makes
it better, although you do have to watch what gear you are in...
Mike