Re: Delron bushing warning

To: BLMoss@prodigy.net
Subject: Re: Delron bushing warning
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 23:37:45 EDT
I would gladly accept the results of such a study
if it was done according to standard industry
practices.  I know of no one willing to do it for
any price nor would they accept the liability of
making recommendation that such and such
a pin is safe.

There are just too many variables.  Bushing types,
pin sizes and material. spring rates, tire sizes,
etc. etc.

My expert just flat out stated that as far as he
could tell, without a definitive study, every pin not
matter what its make up will fail in delron.

As I have stated in other replies, I question the
use of delron in any street application.

Dave Johnson