Re: Delron bushing warning

To: <DJoh797014@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Delron bushing warning
From: "Brian Moss" <BLMoss@Prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 14:53:18 -0400
Dave,

It was late last night when I wrote my e-mail, and I rambled.  Let me try to
state my point a little more clearly.  That Dale's pins are of 4130 instead of
4140 was an aside.  They are of a much beefier design than the stock units and
therefore may hold up to the combined stresses of Ackermann angle and Delrin
bushings.

We may be doing the pins (and Dale) a disservice by categorically stating that
ALL pins will fail when used with Delrin bushings when we haven't tested the
the more solidly designed pins.

Brian