RE: exhaust

To: Jim Boynton <jimboynton@mediaone.net>
Subject: RE: exhaust
From: Shaun Laughy <tigerv8@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 19:28:21 -0800
My exhaust guy tells me that my car is fitted with 3 chamber Flowmasters (on
the car when I bought it) and I find them to be just about perfect.
Everyone who hears the car loves the sound and I find it to be really quite
mellow.  It can certainly be heard when I get on it, but it isn't ever
obnoxious and I definitely don't get any irritating drone.  FWIW, most
Tigers I've heard seem louder and less mellow (but still wonderful!).

Shaun