Re: Dash Veneer

To: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dash Veneer
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 02:00:49 -0800
Erich,
    A good point, John wrote me privately with similar elegance.  I didn't
mean to argue one side or the other of this.  I enjoyed the complements I got
on the Jag, even though I had no intention of keeping it.  And I'm still happy
to have Randy's dash in my car (actually it will go in at present rate in
Bush's 5th term).  I didn't know what John's attitude was when I replied, but
I thought my experience might be a balance.  I don't maintain an absolute
dichotomy on my projects -- things I want to, I do;  things that I'm happy to
let others do better, I also do.  It isn't all one or the other unless you
choose so;  John evidently does, as do you.  I was presenting the viewpoint of
another, not opposing, segment

                               Chris