FW: Out the Top

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: FW: Out the Top
From: DavidAdin@mercydurango.org
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:59:41 -0700
Steve (er, uh, Lord) , et al

the only suggestion I can make is:  in lieu of friendly football player to
"catch" the transmission, try using that neighbor w/ the darling dog that
bark all night (not the dog - not his/her fault).

Note to self: go easy on that clutch and gearbox . . . . .

Of OT interest:  My step grandchild asked if I kept my Tiger in the bedroom,
why I asked.  Well, its either a Tiger or a Mad Dog in there!! (don't tell
the little darling that Grandma is taking her nap and sometimes SNORES a
little . . . )  Yep, I wet my pants.

motor gently kids!