Re: Out the Top

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Out the Top
From: RockStar30cars@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 13:56:00 EST
It was the same for me I was leaving the country and my Mother wanted me to
leave my Alpine with my Brother. Didn't want to do that so I had my Brother
help take the engine out and into the extra body that was to be my parts car
because it came from Minnesota it was full of rust. Mom wanted him to drive
the good one so she said if he wrecked it she would buy me another. I agreed,
it was fine after being gone a year but my hard top had been pinched in
Anaheim near Disneyland (I will know it if I see it) but glad it wasn't the
whole car. I had my engine out so many times I could in and out in an hour
and half but that was

Alvin (TopDogRover)