Re: Welding ... kinda long but I got carried away

To: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Welding ... kinda long but I got carried away
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 10:11:54 -0800
Larry Paulick wrote:

> Tim, Great article on welding from a practical point of view.  I passed the
> American Welding Society test years ago, but learned quickly, that theory and
> the art of welding are 2 different things.
>
> This is a keeper, and I hope Steve puts it in the United site.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Larry

Actually, guys, I already have posted Tim's essay on welding, as well as
Chris Hill's additional remarks, in the place they needed to go - The
TigersUnited Forum - for archival storage in an organized manner for
owners to find when they need it, and forget where that e-mail went.  In
these instances I took the liberty of posting them for the authors. That
is not the intent of the Forum, it is for the author's to post their
gems, or questions.

I would certainly think it would be to all our advantage if the author's
of valuable information, posted on the list, would just copy/paste it
into the proper location in the forum themselves.

It is not difficult, and if you are asking a question, you can also
choose to get an e-mail notification that you have had a reply. Great
feature with it's own search engine for the Forum.

The TigersUnited main search engine also covers the Forum, but the newer
entries only get found when the entire site is search - updated on a
periodic basis.

Now, where did I remember seeing that piece on fixing the hard top
window stainless retention? (8-)

Steve

--
Steve Laifman