Re: Dipstick and tube

To: SLaifman@socal.rr.com
Subject: Re: Dipstick and tube
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 21:32:09 EST
Steve

More blind luck than intelligence.

I can only hazard a guess on the different dip stick.
It probably has something to so with the aluminum
water pump housing that most Tigers have verses
the cast iron housing other Fords use.  Of course
this probably means a MK II dipstick varies from
the other Tigers.

If you could enlighten me, I would appreciate it.

My spare Tiger motor will donate parts that were
modified by the light pole my son hit.  Things like
the lower pulley (which is crushed) and the
cross member.  Who would have guessed that
15 years after I trashed that other Tiger, I would
need the spares now?

Dave Johnson