Re: Hood airflow

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: Hood airflow
From: sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 18:01:11 -0800
Hi all:
Back again after an unintentional (I screwed up when setting up my new
e-mail account and couldn't access the darned thing for about 2 weeks)
hiatus.

Mark, Dick Barker told me about how he had crouched on the hood of his
car while a friend drove; Dick had one hand on the top of the windshield
to steady himself and the other hand at the front of the scoop.  As
their speed increased, he felt the air being pushed OUT of the scoop
rather than being drawn in.  I don't know how fast they got to going.

I've always enjoyed that story, though Dick tells it better than I just
did.

Regards

David Sosna
66 Tiguar