Re: Hood airflow

To: Victor Hughes <hughes@scides.canberra.edu.au>
Subject: Re: Hood airflow
From: sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 18:22:42 -0800
Well, that's a surprise--I've seen those kind of backward facing scoops
on other cars and thought they were performing the same function as the
two smaller vents on the LAT hood--exhausting hot air from the engine
compartment, not pulling cold air in.

Does this mean that the two smaller vents on the LAT hood would be
sucking in fresh air, rather than exhausting hot air from the engine
compartment?

Color me "confused".

Regards

David Sosna