Re: It's ALIVE - now I need help

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: It's ALIVE - now I need help
From: Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 13:34:57 -0800 (PST)
Thanks everyone.  It looks like the problem was me.  I
put the fuel line into the crank case vent nipple on
the carb.  I did do the finger over the fuel line
trick (thanks) and managed to spray gas everywhere
:-).  Once I moved it to the actual fuel nipple,
everything worked properly.  Now if can just get those
mufflers on, the neighbors wont call the police.

Chris