Tiger body repair

To: <dieter@one.net>
Subject: Tiger body repair
From: "Russ Eshelman" <RussE@Firstva.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 15:11:19 -0500
Theo,  I like what you said regarding the Tiger body repair.  I have a very
rusty Tiger that will need a lot of sheet metal repairs. It is only natural to
look at an Alpine as a source for some of that sheet metal.  When these
repairs are done, does that make my car (to rusty to be anything but original)
any less of a Tiger?  When new sheet metal is the only fix, what is the
difference between a repaired rusty Tiger rescued from the 10th owners back
yard of 15 years on the East coast, and a vehicle accident repair of a rust
free Tiger that is repaired by the 2nd owner on the West coast?  I guess my
question is, how much of my Tiger can I repair before it's no longer a Tiger
........ and why?     Thanks.
Russ
B382001589