Re: Missing

To: sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net
Subject: Re: Missing
From: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 22:30:15 -0500
At 06:51 PM 3/11/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>Jim:
>The "fuel starvation after a hard turn" happened to me, too.  Turned out
>the fuel pump wasn't.  It did make "fuel pumpie" noises, but nothing was
>coming out.  Wasn't (far as I could tell) clogged, so I just put in a
>new aftermarket pump and everything cleared up.
>
>Good luck this weekend and I hope it gets you "there and back again"
>till then.
>
>Regards
>
>David Sosna

        Thanks, this is the 5th Holly Red Pump for me.  I will hook
up my fuel pressure gauge as part of the trouble shooting.  It will
really piss me off if the problem turns out to be defective fuel cell foam.
The stuff is susposed to be good for 5 years.  It is about 2 years old now.
If the fuel inlet to a Holly Red is blocked, the pump will burn the
motor out.  Been there several times with the original saddle tank crud.
James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others