Re: Brake Lines

To: Michael McBeth <mmcbeth@peacock.ca>
Subject: Re: Brake Lines
From: Tony McNulty <t.mcnulty@ieee.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 22:56:43 -0400
Michael:

Your point is well taken and you've sent me scurrying into the tech notes
and applications data. What I'm finding is that Swagelok is getting more and
more into automotive and aviation applications, which are non-traditional
for them.  With a little googling, I found app notes for SS helicopter fuel
systems and water-based hydraulic systems for automobiles (for HazMat
reduction), which seems to be a bigger deal in Europe than in the US at this
time.

I've sent off inquiries to Swagelok regarding the aviation and automotive
uses, particularly with respect to data on shock and vibration.  Be
interesting to see what they have to say.

Hey, this is getting interesting!

Tony