Re: TAC Rationale, my Personal Evaluation

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TAC Rationale, my Personal Evaluation
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 14:35:00 -0800
Dr Mayf.
There are probably less than 50 people nationwide with the knowledge to look
under a Tiger and know with reasonable certainty that it did indeed start
life as a Tiger.  At the point of sale the buyer would need to make a phone
call and then send money for airfare and wait several days to a week to get
the expert to view the car.  The financial commitment to bring in an expert
to view the car would be excessive considering the relative modest value of
a Tiger.  I mean a new Toyota Camry costs more than all but the most
pristine Tigers.  This process allows the assurance of authenticity at a
cost that is miniscule compared to the way other collectible items go.
By all means enjoy your car.  Enjoy it often, prefferably at speed on a calm
Summer night

Erich