RE: Missing Water and Rough Idle

To: <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Subject: RE: Missing Water and Rough Idle
From: "Allan Connell, Jr" <alcon@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 20:44:28 -0800
Steve,

Glad to hear the re-calibration of the choke worked.  Consider recalibrating
again in about 1500-2000 miles or so.  Might make a difference.

With regard to your no longer using coolant....and that you added the
parameter of the recent draining of the system...it is quite possible your
cooling system was indeed NOT full and needed to be "burped" to get rid of
the air pockets.  This was an interesting subject on the list several years
ago.  Anybody care to resurrect it??

Regards,

AC