Re: Leaking Bucket (Oil Pan)

To: mickdragoon@aol.com
Subject: Re: Leaking Bucket (Oil Pan)
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 20:38:41 -0700
I have a Canton pan (they have a part specifically intended for the Tiger),
along with the windage tray and matching oil pump pickup, and I've had no issues
with fit, leakage, or function, although I haven't had opportunity to test the
functionality of the baffles and trapdoors. Others are of the opinion that the
Aviaid pan is a better product for that kind of money, so try to get a look at
both products if you can before plunking down your cash.

Theo Smit