Re: Leaking Bucket (Oil Pan)

To: "Theo Smit" <tsmit@shaw.ca>, "Arnie Sugar" <asugar@hwageo.com>
Subject: Re: Leaking Bucket (Oil Pan)
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 17:35:12 -0800
Yikes, old style headers? I bought mine in 1968 and they were made by Jerry
Belanger (sp) and they sure aren't like that! 2 pipes in front of the mount
, 2 behind on both sides. And there is also another possibility: get a
double hump pan. Summit sells them, Ford FRPP sells them, unpainted, about
60 bucks. Need to get a different oil pickup though.

mayf