RE: Sunbeam Specialties - The Answer

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sunbeam Specialties - The Answer
From: "Randall Antosiak" <randya@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 20:18:44 -0700
I'm lucky enough to live nearby Sunbeam Specialities, and I get a big kick
out of wandering around the warehouse looking at stuff I really want, but
shouldn't buy.  Kinda like the kid in the candy store.  It's especially
amusing to see a large crate of NOS stuff (like headlight eyebrows) that get
auctioned off on ebay individually for big bucks.

Someone on this thread said that this is a mom and pop outfit, and I think
that is an accurate description.  I have not seen much change in the place
in the 12 years I've been going there.