Re: Sunbeam Specialties - The Answer

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sunbeam Specialties - The Answer
From: Steve Sage <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 12:26:14 -0700
>>Colin Mills wrote:
>>
>>Anyone ever had a problem with SS?  I have e-mail twice in the last 10
>>days with no response.  Maybe my order is too small to warrant any
>>interest.

Sunbeamers:
I have dealt with Sunbeam Specialties and Rick for many, many years, and
have never had anything but excellent service on all counts. I've always
placed my orders by phone, so the web site is another issue I can't
vouch for, but I can guarantee that no order has ever been too small for
Rick to handle properly. If I need a $5 part overnight to complete some
job, I get it overnight. If you need a technical question answered, or
just want to shoot the breeze about Sunbeams, Rick has always been
extremely helpful. Also, as far as I know, there's no problem visiting
the warehouse, and I've been there several times.  If you want the grand
tour, just call ahead to make sure Rick will be there. It's a pilgrimige
every Sunbeamer should make at least once, along with Smitty's warehouse
in San Diego and Dale Akesuwski's shop in San Bernardino or Dan Walter's
yard. It's just amazing to see all that Sunbeam stuff in one place.

And no, Rick has not paid me for this endorsement!

Steve Sage