Re: Mk II ebay Tiger

To: gsfuqua1@aol.com
Subject: Re: Mk II ebay Tiger
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 23:16:19 -0600
That's pretty much exactly my opinion - what I wrote shouldn't be taken as a
slight to
the seller. It's nice to see that there are still some all-OEM Tigers out
there, and
the fact that it's a MkII makes it all the more noteworthy.
Like I said, if _I_ was interested in the car _I_ would try to verify its
authenticity
to the best of my abilities. Discussing the provenance of any car you've only
seen
pictures of in a public forum, and by implication judging the owner
accordingly, is in
poor taste.

Best regards,
Theo Smit