Re: Mk II ebay Tiger

To: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>, <GSFuqua1@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Mk II ebay Tiger
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 10:01:47 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
To: <tigers@autox.team.net>; <GSFuqua1@aol.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2003 10:11 PM

> >   I went to Norm's site and saw what was available. I reported that the
lack
> of numbers drew "some suspicion" and also stated "Certainly I'm in no
position
> to say if it is real or not"

I draw a different conclusion from your findings.  I find no suspicion at
all. In fact your findings are in good agreement with the sellers claims.

The list on Norms site are the cars that have been inspected by STOA  aka
"TACed"  The car is in Utah where STOA has no inspectors. An original owner
would not need TAC to prove authenticity.  In fact he may have no knowledge
of the program at all.
Norm has a tremendous amount of info in the registry, that info is not
public but he will share tidbits when you send him a VIN number.

Erich