Re: Bumper on E-Bay Tiger

To: "Theo Smit" <theo.smit@dynastream.com>, <VegasLegal@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Bumper on E-Bay Tiger
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:48:23 -0700
Hmmm, curious as to why you would say that. I have used mine for jacking the
car a zillion times with no trouble what so ever.  I used to throw the 4
autocros tires into the car (2 behind seats, 2 in trunk) take the car to the
autocross, change the tires, compete, replace them them be on my way. Never
a problem Was/is there something to worry about?

mayf, the red necked ignorant desert rat in PAH rump..