Re: Bumper on E-Bay Tiger

To: tgrrr@peoplepc.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bumper on E-Bay Tiger
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 15:37:10 EDT
In a message dated 6/13/2003 12:32:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tgrrr@peoplepc.com writes:

> The fender flares, split bumper and Britiish flag on the rear quarters of
> the E-Bay Tiger are reminiscent of a car I used to see in Portland back in
> the late 70's.  The car then was black having been repainted from the
> original white following a wreck on the drive to Crater Lake at one of the
> earliest Tigers Uniteds.  I believe the owner's name was Wylie Grabitch.
> Could be coincidental.  Does anybody else remember the car?

Don't have any knowledge of the car, but Registry references a W. Grabisch as
being past owner of B9470046...exactly how bad was this Crater Lake wreck
back in the 70's? Enough to warrant a complete rebody? :-)
Starting to get interested in Alamo,
Mike