Re: PVC spacer plate

To: <Drmoonstone@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: PVC spacer plate
From: "Ken Ritacco" <ritacco0758@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:59:49 -0400
I am running the fiberglass LAT hood and did not have any clearance problems
with the 1/4" spacer plate that was supplied buy Pony Carburetors, Inc.. I
called Pony Carburetors , Inc today they said the spacer plates they sell are
Fomoco reproductions and they have never had any problems, they said I must
have over torque the carb. nuts ( not).
Anyway they are sending me another free of charge. If I have another problem
I'll let you know. How much would you want for one of your spacer plates? I
would rather not have to drill and tap as this would require manifold removal
and that's a pain.
Thanks for the feedback, Ken