Re: PVC spacer plate

To: "'ritacco0758@charter.net'" <ritacco0758@charter.net>
Subject: Re: PVC spacer plate
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 03:57:26 -0400
Ken and listers,
If you are shy some hood clearance you can gain about half an inch adopting
the ram air base that I built for my car with the LAT glass hood and the RPM
Performer Edelbrock manifold (Same height as the F4B). I used it with a 750
Holley DP so with your Holley it would work great. Not sure why yours is
lousy as mine has always been quite acceptable. Couple more Jet sizes and I
should 360 HP at the rear wheels. The Ram Air base works very well and
permitted me to run a FULL 2 inch tall 14 inch diameter standard K&N filter
(I used a Summit version) with absolutely NO hood rubbing issues. In fact I
could go another quarter of an inch and I might just try it. Those that saw
it at Dyno Daze here in so cal noted that it does not look that bad and it
works GREAT for that Raaaaam Air effect while driving.
If you have any questions shoot me a line.
I could sell you a template for about $30 bucks as I did not get much
interest in producing a production run.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings
23961 Via El Rocio
Mission Viejo, CA   92691
Off: (949) 305-5393
Fx: (425) 955-6268
Cell: (949) 289-3357
email: timothy.ronak@akzonobel.com
VM: (800) 234-6747 ext. 2257#

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete
and destroy the original message and all copies. You should not copy,
forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in part, without
permission of the sender.