Re: PVC spacer plate

To: Ken Ritacco <ritacco0758@charter.net>
Subject: Re: PVC spacer plate
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 12:09:32 -0700
Ken,

Thank you for dropping me a line concerning your successful use of a
spacer plate on your LAT hood.   Most of us have tried this approach and
had considerable difficulties with various manufacturers of LAT hood
reproductions and originals.

Perhaps you were not using an Edelbrock LAT 1 HI RISE manifold, which
makes all the difference over low rise versions, or perhaps the manifold
top was milled down 1/4 inch, or the hood was bowed.  In any event it is
good to know you have no problems in your own installation.

Good luck,  both Sean and I have Ford OEM NOS 302 spacers available at
the ridiculous prices we paid.

Steve

--
-----