RE: Soft Tops

To: Dave Munroe <dave@munroe.ca>, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Soft Tops
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 07:30:14 -0700 (PDT)
I've had velcro side fastening on both my Tiger and Alpine, but for all
I know neither had an original top. I went with canvas when my Tiger
was restored by Dale A and it looks FANTASTIC! Of course it's only been
up three times, so for the rare occasion that it is visible, it may not
have been worth the premium cost.. then again, one of those times was
for judging at Houston's "Wooden Keels & Classic Wheels" Concour
d'Elegance and it won best in class that year (2003-British sportscar).
The canvas may have put it over the top.  ;)