5.0 HO

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 5.0 HO
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:37:34 -0600
In a recent discussion, I was told the 5.0 HO from an 88 Mark 7 would not
fit in my Tiger as the block is wider. Ive alwyas thought them to all be the
same outside demensions from 260, 289, 302 5.0, 5.0 HO Am I wrong. I do want
to try to use the efi but know an aftermarket installation will be required
at the least but that there is one(perhaps made by edelbrock) that will
work. It will be for an Alger project, so some mods but nothing radical are
OK- I also want to run an inline throw out bearing- do away with the slave
cylinder but need help in where to look and for what style best works- any
help?-----