Re: Tigers in Classic Motorsports

To: joness@wsu.edu, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Tigers in Classic Motorsports
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 15:46:56 EST
Thanks for the information on the Tiger articles.  As far as Tigers as
investments....I've felt that they've been way under valued for years.  Pick up
copy of "Old Car Trader" and look at the asking price of any car older than
1979.  I can't believe the increase in prices over the last year.  If we can
ask
$7,500 for a 1966 Rambler that is just in average shape, what is a Tiger worth?
  A common 1964 Ford Galaxy convertible in average condition for $20,000?
I predict that within a few years Tigers will be with Austin Healy
3000's....a good common driver, but not restored...$20,000-25,000.  Any bets;-)
Mark L.