Re: Tigers in Classic Motorsports

To: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>
Subject: Re: Tigers in Classic Motorsports
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 18:26:26 -0500
I firmly believe that the reason that Tiger values have not gone up, is
that Tiger owners don't believe they are worth more than the mid to
upper teens.

Looking at performance, comfort, and the Wow factor from Girls and Guys,
any Owner knows they are worth more than a Healey.

So keep um up, and if you do sell, sell for the fair value.  The mid
twenties are a fair value for an average Tiger.

Larry