RE: Tigers in Classic Motorsports

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Tigers in Classic Motorsports
From: "Stephen Jones" <joness@wsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 13:05:44 -0800
 I agree, I read Sports Car Market (I've never sold anything but I like
to watch the prices of stuff), they also say that Tigers are low right
now and even at low (18 to 25K for good cars at auction) they still say
that they gained 10% in price last year.   I bet 20 to 25K will be real
common for OK Tigers this year.  I guess as long as you already have a
Tiger it's good for the hobby to have the prices (and excitement about
the mark) go up. For those that don't it'll be interesting to see what
they will have to pay. steve j.