Re: Tigers in Classic Motorsports

To: <arado7@sbcglobal.net>, <MWood24020@aol.com>, <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Tigers in Classic Motorsports
From: "Chris Thompson" <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 19:06:04 -0500
That's right up there in the supply and demand model, too!

Nah - it's because most people don't even know what they are.  Tim says if
more people knew the Shelby connection, they would be following the other
Shelby cars up.

I don't care - I have instructions in my will what to do with the Tiger and
other toys...

Chris

> Subject: Re: Tigers in Classic Motorsports
>

> I believe the reason prices have not risen to prediction is that most are
> not for sale. I will not sell mine....                 Regards,  Gary
Moore