Tiger values

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tiger values
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 09:32:26 -0800 (PST)
Tigers have gone up in value because sellers have
demanded more, the cost of restoration(especially if
you pay someone else to do the work)has demanded
increase in value and magazine articiles have helped.
I borrowed money for my second Tiger after the loan
officer read an article in RanT(I think it was)I
showed him. BUT we the owneres are the main reason
Tigers will and can go up in value- we simply demand
more- botom line there are but a limited ammount of
car- thus supply and demand- the reason there is
little demand is lack of knowledge. I live in the
midwest, very close to St. Louis and it is very seldom
I meet someone who has any idea a Sunbeam ever
existed, much less a beast called a Tiger w/a V-8
Ford, sold by Chrysler. Our cars have more reason to
be of higher value than many cars bringing much higher
prices. I think we need to use our clubs, our
connection to Mr. Shelby and his connection to our
cars. We need national attention. every muscel car guy
knows what a 66 SS w/ a 396 4 speed is but just the
oppisite applies to the number of people who know
about a restomod(keep those stock parts) Tiger with a
347 stroker, pushing more than 400 hp with Dale A.(s)
5 speed and just how fast and what a muscel car the
Tiger is. To drive one is to desire one and that comes
from every guy who owned a muscel car from years gone
past, they all want a Tiger  if they ever drive one
and that is fact-remember you- yourselves. WE need to
promote our cars in a national forum, bring attention
to it, make every car person know what a Tiger is, its
history and we can and I think will increase the value
of our great cars. I plan on always owning a Tiger BUT
I have more than one, so I would love to see them
double in value overnight- gasoline does, why not a
hybrid car? regards, Tony the Tiger

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo