Re: Tiger values

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>, <Drmoonstone@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Tiger values
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 22:01:39 -0800
Wow, my 1973 Plymouth Valiant (A Rootes parent company) hit all but one of
the criteria. But, I'm welding up the rear doors as we speak (type), Fresno
is not that far from Thousand Oaks and I'm on my way. It's got to worth at
least $25,000 (LOL) what with it's Grandma owned history. Oh yea, the
"slighty" 318 gets a muscle car like 13 MPG regardless of what I do.
Tom