RE: A Good Motor..

To: "'DrMayf'" <drmayf@teknett.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: A Good Motor..
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 14:29:20 -0500
        I have a stock Tiger with a stock 260 engine and I get up to 28 mpg
with plenty of acceleration and it is very streetable.
Here is what I have:

        2 bbl Ford carb (1967 replacement part number carb)
        K&N air filter
        Competition cam # 31-215-2      cam grind- FS 252-10
        Stock original Tiger/ Ford distributor rebuilt:
                New bushings
                Pertronix ignitor
                Crane adjustable vacuum advance kit
        8mm ignition wires
        Stock exhaust header with 2" exhaust system     (no crossover pipe)

Ron Fraser