Re: A Good Motor..

To: kathy.coiner@gte.net ("Kathy and Erich Coiner"),
Subject: Re: A Good Motor..
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 23:42:36 -0500
Yeaah  But the EPA claims the 1.55 gals of oxygenated fuel
will pollute less for the 20 miles than the 1 gallon of
gasoline you'd use to go the same 20 miles.

And everyone knows that if a Federal Agency say so, it
must be true.

In IL I can tell when they switch to the winter oxygenated
fomr the summer gasoline blend.  My car runs like crap.

The latest from the Feds is that the Homeland Security Agency
has dicovered a plot byof Osmah to steal Santa's sleigh and
crash it into the White House.  They have alerted the vaunted
Air Guard to stop shooting up NJ schools and shoot down any
flying sleighs pulled by reindeer and driven by a bearded man.

Dave  Merry Christmas to all (I don't care if I'm politically
correct).