Re: A Good Motor..

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: A Good Motor..
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 20:15:59 -0800
Yeah but back in the day you were not using that oxygenated panther swill
they call gasoline today.

Oxygenated gasoline has lower energy content per gallon than the straight
stuff.

I have owned a 66 Mustang since 1978.  It used to get 16-17 mpg in all
around use and almost 20mpg on the hiway.  On oxygenated gas it gets 14 in
combined use.
The car setup has not changed over that time.