Chrysler Tiger

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Chrysler Tiger
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 12:58:47 EST
On the subject of Chrysler and not having an engine to fit the Tiger....I
wonder how much problem it would have been to cut back the bulkhead some, to
fit
the distributor.  Was the Chrysler 273cu wider than the Ford?  It definitely
had a fan that stuck out about 8" in front which would have to be changed.  In
other words, I wonder how hard Chrysler tried.  I had a 273 Commando in a
Barracuda that put out about 240hp at the crank.  Now that would have made a
decent Tiger engine.
Mark L.