Re: Chrysler Tiger

To: wittsend@jps.net, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Chrysler Tiger
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 14:17:11 -0500
They might have had hack/re-engineer things pretty good. You can get some
general dimensions here...

http://www.westechperformance.com/pages/Tech_Library/Popular_Engine_Specs/dimensions.html

Seems like the 273 Commando is in the ballpark but a bit bigger around...

Small Block Ford
A=27.00
B=29.00
C=22.00
D=22.00
E=27.00

Chrysler Small Block
A=29.50
B=29.50
C=23.50
D=25.00
E=31.00

(you will have to visit the site to see what  A, B, C, D, & E corresponds
to)

Paul