Re: Restoring a Car or other Vehicle

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Restoring a Car or other Vehicle
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 07:40:07 -0800 (PST)
To steal from an earlier post, value is in the eye of the beholder,
and recent auction prices on resto-mods suggest that buyers are
starting
to value quality modifcations as much or more than original cars in
some
segments. The reality is that they deliver much more tangible value
than the esoteric value of originality.

> --- DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com> wrote:
>
> > Wanna bet? Value is lost when things are not original
> >
> > mayf, out in Pahrump

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com