RE: Motor Mods

To: <Drmoonstone@aol.com>, <Caseyh4312@aol.com>, <chris@cthompson.net>
Subject: RE: Motor Mods
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 10:43:54 -0500
Dr Moonstone
        This is a good question and the answer is going to depend on what
you want out of the engine and how much money you have to spend.

You want to up the compression ratio, which a thinner head gasket should
being it up into the 9.5 to 1 range.

Next I think I would look at a stroker kit to up the displacement and a
girdle to help hold the bottom end together.

I would also look at roller cam and roller type rockers, aluminum intake,
4bbl carb or maybe an EFI setup, and headers.

Ron Fraser