Re: Limited Slip Diff

To: itswonderful@comcast.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Limited Slip Diff
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:11:04 EST
In a message dated 3/15/2005 4:02:41 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
itswonderful@comcast.net writes:

Some  people on this list tried to tell me I was crazy for going with 3:31s.
I  find this to be kind of funny and a little insulting at the same time.
Only you will know what works for you and meets your needs and  requirements.
Although I do not have many miles on my car yet, so far I  am quite pleased
with the 3.31s.

Jim hits the nail on its head. The herd seems to be pushing 2.88's  right
now, but only you can decide what ratio you want based on personal  preference
and choices of transmission, engine and tire/wheel size.

I have 2.88's at the moment and people are telling me that I should  keep
them and not increase the ratio (numerically).

Rodney