Re: Limited Slip Diff

To: "Frank P. Marrone" <itswonderful@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Limited Slip Diff
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 01:02:49 -0600
Frank- I just traded a set of stock 288s for a set of new style 331s. I
noeww am looking for the pinion/drive shaft cou[ler for lack of the correct
term. The pic in SS looks to be the same. I worked as a milwright, set large
gears on coal mine hoist and smaller gear drives on smaller equipment, many
times the complete unit came from another coal mine. When gear lash was set
correctly and there was always a factory rep checking the work- that helped-
the gears never made noises unless there was an alingment problem. Will the
331s make noise, Im going to find out? Does anyone have an extra fine spline
pinon yoke they will part with?
 regards, Tony