RE: Limited Slip Diff

To: "Frank P. Marrone" <itswonderful@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Limited Slip Diff
From: 65Tiger@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 01:35:31 +0000
A 2:88 and a close ratio is a ridiculous set up.  The first gear is too tall
for anything usefull.
3:31 is a much better choice for starting unless you want to change to a wide
ratio transmission.
I have the 3:31 and it was marginal with the close ratio HEH-E.  Now it is just
perfect with
the 2.92 first gear Tremec.

Curtis Fisher
B9470844