Re: Roush Crate Engine in Tiger

To: "Kent" <tigr260@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Roush Crate Engine in Tiger
From: "Joe Schuessler" <j.schuessler@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 22:17:12 -0500
It was a specialty built engine for the local Ford Dealer,Wayne Akers
Ford,Lake Worth,Fl. at the time he had a medium size race team.To make this
a shorter story he was killed in a tragic accident way before his time.So
the engine never saw much use.I then purchased it.It was a long block with
injection system and everything else to make it complete.I took off all that
I had too to "Tigerize it" has been in my car giving very good service.The
engine I have as far as I no has no number that relates to catalog.Since
everything was so tragic I did not ask a lot of questions,but did make
inquiry about cam & was told they would not give out any information of
specs.Steven Jaffe wanted the injection system so I traded him the whole
system. That is all I know other than they did tell me $7,000.00 worth of
machine work was done that did not include parts.Other than replacing all
accessories needed thats all I did.Joe S.