Re: Roush Crate Engine in Tiger

To: "Joe Schuessler" <j.schuessler@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Roush Crate Engine in Tiger
From: "Kent" <tigr260@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 17:13:52 -0800

Hi Joe,
Thanks for the info.. Can you tell me how many cubic inches your engine has
and also what intake you are running? I'm trying to put together a little
shopping list for when/if I order the engine from Roush. My goal is to get
as many things right for the Tiger install as possible.  I'd hate to spend
all that money, have them burn it in and dyno test it just to end up pulling
a bunch of those pretty (and expensive) parts off to get the thing in the
Tiger. Obviously, my main concerns are the oil pan, distributor, intake,
water pump,  flywheel, damper/pulley, and alternator (including mount) -
have I missed anything(?) They'll even install the clutch if I want them
too....for a nominal cost of course.

Thanks for the help,

Kent Shelby
tigr260@comcast.net